Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bamboo Forest

Get together the interns and mix in a bit (or a lot) of bamboo, pretty scenery, rocks to climb up and rocks to jump off of and you get a pretty great Saturday outing in Maui:

Entering the Bamboo Forest... what an adventure!


When they call it a bamboo forest they are not kidding!

Monkeys

More bamboo


Hardest part of the hike! You had to use ropes to climb up the rock.

View from the top... it is pretty steep. And scarier going down if you ask me!

At the end of the hike there is a place where you can swim around and climb up onto the rocks where the waterfall is and jump into the water. 

Some of us decided to do flips off the rock into the water. I made John for first and here's his oh-so-graceful back flip.

There's me. I over-rotated and ended up landing on my back! It didn't feel too good, but it was still fun!

Josh pulling a front flip in some crazy kind of form.

No comments: