Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The first thing I could think to write...

Things I miss:

- If you are reading this and you aren't here... I miss you.

- Fall. Trees changing colors. Leaves all over. Long-sleeved-tee weather. Pumpkins on porches.

- Thunder storms.

- Sonic runs (if you're in Branson). Classic 50s runs (if you're in Norman).

- Getting in my car and driving around. Just to drive around.

- Snow. Or anticipating snow. Snow days. Just the thought that there could be snow.

- Dance parties and walk-offs at the Institute. Apple Bottom jeans and the boots with the fur!

- Spending hours at Panera because of free wireless internet. And good food.

- Chai lattes from Eurotazza.

- College football. Game days in Norman. TCU games and getting in free. Tailgates.

- Kamp. Kitchies. K-Life. Kampers. The Gospel skit. Lionel Merryweather. Half-Pipe Harry. The Bondage Boulder. Friendship everything. Lake Taneycomo. Canoe trips. Ski trips. Just Kamp.

- Two-stepping. Country music. Cute boots.

- Watching Grey's every Thursday with other avid Grey's watchers.

- Hanging out in the 'tute classroom late at night writing last minute papers with other JBUers. Yup, I miss that!

Okay, I will stop there. That's a lot. What can I say... it's a transition and I miss things! But I know that when I leave here in 10 months (can't believe it's already been two!) there will be stuff I miss about here, too. :)

No comments: